Wednesday, March 11, 2015

a February do-over, please?

Hello dear stitching friends. Between my chronic illness flare up, a virus on my computer and the death of my beloved ex-Mother-In-Law (and she was a perfect model of a MIL and a beautiful Christian woman) I didn't have access to post on my blog!!

 I truely loved her and will miss her deeply. My three grown children spoke at her funeral and I couldn't tell if my tears were from loss of her or the beautiful tribute paid to her Christian influence as reflected through my children's words of love.

I did get some stitching done with stitching finishes but not actual finishings into displayable items!! LOL! Just lucky my vision is co-operating in spite of very little sunlight during February. We got real snow and my grands (all 9 of them) had a blast!
1st & 2nd Days of
                                                         Christmas by Mike Vickery

 Festive Greetings by Nicoletta Farrauto & NikysCreations in Just Cross Stitch Magazine 12/2014
 Snow falling in Monroe, Louisiana and does this flamingo look out of place?

Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :) So sorry to hear this was a difficult time for you, hope your eyesight is allowing you to stitch a little each day.

    ReplyDelete