Sunday, January 18, 2015

SUN!!

Hello, Hello!! Bright sunny day here in Monroe which is a wonderful relief from our recent rainy, cloudy, cold weather!! I have some stitching finishes from the few days before New Year's Eve and before the "Eye Cloud" descended!!


 This is the towel I finished for my sister. She will get it this weekend when I go down to Baton Rouge for my niece's wedding shower.


 This is a cardinal that I will finish into a pillow for my beloved ex-mother in law. She has been a great inspiration to me and the perfect example of a godly woman and how to be a great MIL!!

This next one is what I am working on now. It is "12 Days of Christmas by Mike Vickery for Needlecraft Shoppe. I am using this for my Christmas Ornament a Month for 2015. Bedtime is calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment